Questions You Should Ask A Potential CHRISTian Counselor
1. What is your approach to understanding people's problems and helping them
grow and change through your help? Please describe process.
2. What are some books or other resources that you recommend on a regular
basis or that have most influenced you in your approach to counseling?
3. Are you a CHRISTian? How does your faith affect your view and practice of
4. Do you bring CHRISTian truth into your counseling practice? How?
What role does the Word of GOD play?
5. Do you pray with those you counsel?
6. Do you go to church? If so, where and how long have you been a church
7. What is your educational and professional background? What role does it play?
8. Are you married? Do you have children? Have you ever been divorced?
How does your marriage and family situation affect how you help people?
Call us now for more information about "Complete Therapy" and how
the life of JESUS CHRIST can help you today....936.788.2201...DO IT NOW!